We’re always on the hunt for dedicated new Mystery Shoppers. If you’re good with words, love shopping and eating out, and have a keen eye for detail, you might be just who we’ve been looking for.
We’ve got some fantastic assignments up for grabs, and we offer very generous reimbursements and rewards.
In return, we expect the best from our assessors. We pride ourselves on providing quality reports and accurate data to our clients, so to help us make that happen we need you to meet the following requirements:
- Don’t blow your cover! If you are recognised as a Mystery Shopper or Diner we can’t use your report and you will not be reimbursed.
- Stick to the brief. We send out a detailed brief with each assignment invitation to let you know exactly what we need from your report.
- We may need you to take photos while on assignment to send along with your report.
- Hold onto your receipt – we can’t repay you if we don’t know what you spent!
- Be thorough. Please provide as much information as you can when you complete your report – there’s no such thing as too much information!
- Make sure you write in full sentences. For example:
- Food great. Waitress chatty. NO
- The food was great and the waitress was chatty. YES
- Your report needs to be factual and objective. For example:
- The burger was overcooked and as a result it was very dry. YES
- I prefer my burgers to be juicier than this one. NO
- Proof-read your report before sending it. No typos, please!
- Be punctual. Reports MUST be completed and submitted to us within 24 hours of your visit to be valid.
- Be available. We may need to get hold of you for additional information, so you must be contactable by phone or email for 24 hours after you submit your assignment.
- Keep in touch. We understand that sometimes life just doesn’t go to plan, so if you’re no longer able to carry out your assignment, just let us know as early as possible so that we can get someone else to complete the visit.
We work with some really brilliant clients, and the more reliable you are and the better your reporting, the more opportunities we can offer you.
If you think you’ve got what we need to be a star assessor, click here to apply. We’d love to hear from you!